Sunday, July 10, 2011

review; Too far under by lynn Osterkemp

I thought it was a well thought at book that I enjoyed. It was a different heroine and clinet. I like Cleo she is a grief councler teachs a class, and helps people connect with dead people in a different way. Everyone is giving advice to Cleo to leave Lacy and her family alone for her benifet, but she does what she feels right not necessarly the best for herself.
Lacy is a college student who wants Cleo to help her and her sister find out who killed thier mom. Anglea wants to be the one but she is only 10 and Cleo cant  treat a minor.
All the characters interact with each other and connect to in lots of ways. its like a small town soap opera. I enjoyed the book and am going to go read the first of the series now. I was given the ebook in exchange for honest review.
5 stars

No comments: