Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review:Roman Solaire and the Crystal Towers by Mobashar Qureshi

  4 STARS
I enjoyed Roman Solaire.   I tried something new with my kindle I turned the audio on and it read the book to me.  Not as well if I bought a audio cd but it let me listen to the book while I was able to do other things at same time.  I think I am going to do this a lot and be more productive and read more books than I can do other wise.
Roman Solaire gets things done, he does not work for any goverment and does what he thinks is right.  He took months to figure out how to get a key off one person by being a waiter and by helping custome lifted key from around his neck. But later pictures showed of him doing it and he was blackmailed into doing another job with expenses paid. He took them up on that.
It was a well written story that made it easy to follow Romain and made sense of how he set himself up to get the information he wanted.  I will read more of his books or listen to them. It kept my attention in the story.   I was given this ebook from librarythings in exchange of honest review.

No comments: