Friday, December 6, 2013

Second Chance Christmas by Tanya Michaels

Description


A Christmas To Remember…

Ski-lodge manager Elisabeth is the quiet Donnelly twin—sedate, mature, responsible. It wasn't like her to fall in love with ski patroller Justin Cade, famous for his killer smile, blue eyes and way with women. But it was just like him to dump her when things began to get serious.

Now he's suddenly back in her life, and the timing couldn't be worse. Elisabeth has plans to marry a successful businessman, and with Christmas around the corner, she wants to make the holidays special for her adopted young goddaughter. Falling for Justin all over again would definitely not be the sensible thing to do. But maybe, for once in her life, Elisabeth should follow her heart instead of her head.

My Review: Second Chance Christmas
3 STARS

Second Chance Christmas is tender, charming, sad, hot, cute kid,funny Christmas romance. At times it is predictable, Their are a few love scenes that I skipped over.

At first I did not like Justin but the more you learn about his past the more you felt bad about his past and how it shaped him. I wanted everything to workout for him.

Elisabeth has been hurt and is doing the best job for Kaylie. She has been a mom to her goddaughter after her mom died. She has just got engaged to Steven that she met over the computer.

I love the supporting characters in this book. I hope some of them get their story told to.

Reading this book made me thankful for my family and our Christmas traditions.
I enoyed reading Second Chance Christmas.

Setting is small town ski resort in December.

I was given this ebook to read and asked to give honest review of it by NetGalley & Harlequin.

publication: December 3rd 2013 by Harlequin American Romance 224 pages ISBN:0373754833

1 comment: