Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Me Tarzan You Jane by Camelia Miron Skiba

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000040_00002]
Me Tarzan, You Jane by Camelia Miron Skiba
Contemporary Romance
270 Pages
* Content * – There is no sex scene in this book but sex is implied – there is one page where Jane talks about how having sex with the hero makes her feel, there is also one scene where the hero joins her in the shower. A few mild swear words but otherwise clean.

Moving on doesn’t always have to mean goodbye.
Widowed makeup artist Jane Sullivan is more comfortable keeping her husband’s memory alive than dating a pool full of sharks. Ella, her 4 year-old daughter, is her whole world.
When Jane meets Lucas Oliver, famous cover model, it’s hate at first sight. His playboy persona rubs her the wrong way.
Accustomed to every woman fawning over him, Lucas is drawn to the shy, uncompromising single mom and completely melts at the sight of Ella. He is determined to convince Jane that sometimes a second chance can mend a broken heart.



My review: Me Tarzan You Jane by Camelia Miron Skiba

4 stars

This has drama, romance, humor and characters that I want to keep reading about.  It is easy to fall into the story and not want to put it down.

My favorite part of the story is their trip to France. How they draw so close and learn to be there for each other.

I like the characters. Especially Ella and her mother Jane.
 Jane is a widow who never plans on remarrying.  She is very shy. Only slept with her husband.   She is a unpublished writer.
Ella is a cute 4 year old.  I really like the scenes with her and Lucas. She brings smiles to me when I read actions.
Lucas Oliver is a famous cover model. He is a playboy who parties at first glance.

My least part of the book is when they become lovers.  Jane is going against what she thinks is right and does not want to be seen in public with Lucas.

I loved the ending  chapters. It was perfect for the characters.

I was given this ebook to read by author and in return I agreed to give a honest review of it.

No comments: