Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Pony Express Courtship by Rhonda Gibson

Description

  • Series: Saddles and Spurs
  • Mass Market Paperback: 288 pages
  • Publisher: Love Inspired (March 8, 2016)


My review: Pony Express Courtship by Rhonda Gibson

5 Stars

I really enjoyed Pony Express Courtship.  I want to see more about the characters in the future.
 Rebecca Young has one daughter and seven adoptive sons.  She is a widow.  She cares about those around her and does what she can to help them.

Before Rebecca's husband died he arranged for their farm and their boys to  be part of the Pony Express.  Rebecca is worried about her boys.

 Seth Armstrong was hired by the Pony Express to manage and train the boys on the Young farm.  Seth plans to work just long enough to be able to keep searching for his missing mail order bride.

I liked the action, drama, romance and plot it all worked very well.  I wanted to keep reading about them.  It is a clean Christian read.

I was given this ebook to read for free from Harlequin and NetGalley.  In return I agreed to give a honest review of Pony Express.


No comments: