Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Lost Witch (A Modern Witch, #7) by Debora Geary


My Review A Lost Witch

5 stars
This is one of my favorite series of books. I can go back and reread them and be able to enjoy them so much. They are filled with warm, loving characters, some wacky ones, talented, accepting and such a sense of community. A Lost Witch does not disappoint at all.
This is the last book in the A Modern Witch series but not the last book with these characters in it. They will be back in Sept. In Witch Central series.
Debora is spoiling us with a new book out every 3 months or so. It seems so long at times because we want are fix of good clean loveable characters.
If you have not had the chance to read any of the series give yourself a gift and get A Modern Witch book 1.
This A Lost Witch is good. One of my favorite of the series. I think I say that each time. Nell is going to turn off the fetching program and finds two words on her computer Help Me! She calls in her friends and family to help when she realizes where and who is saying that.
Hannah Kendrick is crazy. She can't meet new people if she sees someone new she breaks down and has to be drugged. It is bad. She has been in put in a home for crazy people. Her doctor is trying to help her but they don't know much. Only some ways to help her avoid attacks.
Lauren and Tabitha go in to talk with Dr.Max Torres at Chrysalis House. Max had work before with Tabitha and seen how she can reach out to her patients with a little something else. He is open for them to talk to Hannah if she is willing it might be a really slow process.
Hannah sometimes sees the future. She sees two woman come to Chrysalis house to meet her. She welcomes the chance to have someone help her. She handles meeting Tabitha but when she's Lauren she gets attack and is able to runaway from them. Lauren feels bad that she was not able to help her.
But Dr. Torres knows that it was a success. Hannah was able to run away usually she had to be drugged after a seizure. Hannah was able to control with Lauren's help for awhile and be able to cope after. That is a positive step that she has not been able to do before.
The story draws you into the characters so fast. I did not want to put the book down once I got it. I started reading it within minutes of receiving the book. I love the way the stories go. The characters are my friends and I want to laugh with them again and sometimes cry. See how much the babies are growing and changing. See Marcus happy and enjoying life. I don't want to say goodbye for months more. Never get enough of these characters, these witches and loving friends.
I do need to warn you that reading these books might get you addicted to knitting, cookies, Nutella, yarn and wanting more books to read. I have not tried to pickup knitting, weaving or Nutella yet. I do have a small yarn stash all over my house to make hats. I do want more I would love to go visit Carol's store.
I was given this ebook to read by Debora Geary and asked to give a honest review of it.
Published June 19th 2013 by Fireweed Publishing 493 pages ISBN:B00DI8TUHU

Description below taken off of Goodreads
Hannah Kendrick has spent the last twelve years fighting for her sanity. And the doctor who has stood by her side has run out of options.

A small computer tracking spell will find Hannah—but can Witch Central save her?

This is the seventh and final book in the bestselling A Modern Witch series, but have no fear – your favorite characters will be back in September with the launch of the Witch Central series. Lots of witchy love, laughter, and tears yet to come :).

No comments: