Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Falling for Leigh by Jennifer Snow (A Brookhollow Story)

Description

Can she be his cure for writer's block?

For New York novelist Logan Walters, falling for the girl next door was more than a cliché. It was a calamity! If Leigh Norris hadn't been so attractive, and hadn't been hammering relentlessly while he was trying to write, Logan would never have ascended her rickety ladder in a misguided mix of gallantry and frustration. And he wouldn't have a broken wrist—or a guilty new assistant who can't type. Clearly, his escape to the Brookhollow B and B was not going to be the quiet, idyllic retreat he needed to finish his overdue manuscript. But it was fast becoming much more interesting than expected….
File Size: 381 KB
Print Length: 172 pages
Publisher: Harlequin Heartwarming (September 1, 2014)


My review: Falling for Leigh by Jennifer Snow

4 STARS

Good story. At first look Logan Walters does not sound like a guy you would like. Then you saw his other side.

Logan Walters is a writer with writers block. He came to a small town to try and get his book done. He is frustrated with maybe loose his daughter. He had joint custody but his ex has moved his daughter to Hollywood. He ends up breaking his hand by helping Leigh Norris.

Leigh Norris is divorced. She owns a daycare out of her house. She wants to adopt a baby since she can't have children. She feels guilty for knocking Logan off her ladder. So she is helping him type his notes after her day care is closed.

I liked the small town feeling of the book. Logan was made to feel like he could belong there fast. He had some fans in town. Leigh had never heard of him before. I loved the town. This is the first book in this series that I have read.

I cared for these characters, I laughed and cried with them. I would read more about Brookhollow and see these characters again.

This is a fast emotional clean romance. I did not put the book down till I had finished.

I was given this ebook to read by Net Galley and Harlequin. I agreed to give honest review about the book.

No comments: