Sunday, January 26, 2014

Her Secret Cowboy by Marin Thomas (Cash Brothers #3)

Description

The Cowboy And The Preacher's Daughter

Years ago, Will Cash wasn't interested in being a dad. So Marsha Bugler left town to raise her baby alone. But when her father's health begins to fail, she realizes she needs to return to Arizona—and introduce Will to his boy. Marsha is nervous to face Will not only because she lied, but because she's never stopped thinking about her cowboy crush.

Will is shocked to discover he has a son. And he can hardly believe the changes in Marsha. She's strong, sexy and a Ph.D. while Will's still a part-time cowboy living in a bunkhouse with his brothers. What does he have to offer her and his teenage son? Will has a lot to prove if he's going to get what he wants—the family he never knew he had.

My Review: Her Secret Cowboy by Marin Thomas

3 STARS

I enjoyed all the different characters. How the brothers Cash are close. I like how even though Will was upset he tried to work close to his son. I enjoyed the story. Was rooting for them as a family and their bonding.

I can understand Ryan always with his kindle reading. He is not into doing much physical. Where Will works construction and rodeo. He has problems reading. I liked that Ryan wanted to help him and figured out a plan to do it.

I did not understand why Will blamed Marsha for not telling him about his son. He knew she was pregnant. He told her to get rid of it. He made that choice. Marsha did not.

I could understand Buck keeping the secret for a short period of time but that long no.

Did not like all the sex scenes.

The plot Will finds out he has a 14 year old son. Ryan lives with his mom in California. He is really smart and is always reading. Marsha is bringing Ryan for the whole summer to visit her parents. Her father is dying of cancer. So she plans to tell everyone who is Ryan's father.

The setting for the book is Stagecoach, Arizona. A lot of it on the family farm.

I want to go read the first two books in the series. They sound good to me. I also wonder where Buck went to.

I was given this ebook to read and asked to give honest review of it in exchange by Netgalley and Harlequin.

publication: February 4th 2014 by Harlequin American Romance 224 pages ISBN 9780373755073

No comments: