Monday, May 13, 2013

Cozy Classics: War and Peace by Jack Wang, Holman Wang


3 STARS

I was expecting a little more of the story. I have never read War and Peace so I thought I could read a Cozy Classics first. This is more a picture book than a story. I love the pictures and this would be good for little little kids. This review alone has more words in it.
I was given this ebook for free and asked to give honest review of it.
Pub Date May 30 2013 Simply Read Books Smith Publicity 24 pages ISBN-10: 1927018226


Description below taken off of Netgalley


Give a kid a classic! Cozy Classics is the popular board book series that presents well-loved stories to children aged 0+ through twelve child-friendly words and twelve needle-felted illustrations. War and Peace is Leo Tolstoy’s epic masterpiece about love and friendship in aristocratic Russia during the country’s struggle against Napoleon, and is often considered the greatest novel of all time. Now you can share this classic with children of any age.

No comments: