Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review of X-Men: Days of Future Past




Movie Info



The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original "X-Men" film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from the past, "X-Men: First Class," in order to change a major historical event and fight in an epic battle that could save our future. (c) Fox


PG-13, 2 hr. 11 min.

Action & Adventure, Science Fiction & Fantasy

Directed By: Bryan Singer , Matthew Vaughn

Written By: John Byrne, Simon Kinberg, Matthew Vaughn, Jane Goldman


In Theaters: May 23, 2014 Wide

Box Office:$189.6M

20th Century Fox - Official Site External Icon





Cast
James McAvoy
Charles Xavier/Professor
Michael Fassbender
Erik Lensherr/Magneto

Jennifer Lawrence
Mystique/Raven, Raven

Patrick Stewart
Charles Xavier/Professor
Ian McKellen
Erik Lensherr/Magneto

Hugh Jackman Logan

My review: Review of X-Men: Days of Future Past

4 stars

Last night I finally took my dog to see X-Men: Days of Future Past at Basin Drive Inn. I loved it! Bowser was just happy to be in the car.

The cast I love. Am a big fan of Patrick Stewart. I thought he had died in the third X-Men movie. Glad to see him back as Professor Charles Xavier.

Hugh Jackman was good to see as Logan again.

I was happy to see a lot of old characters back again in this movie. I thought the young cast members did a good job making me believe that they were the characters just younger than we were used to seeing.

There is a scene after the credits that I could not stay and see.

Major complaint was the movie started before it was fully dark and hard to see the first scenes.

Also how come the Professor was alive. I am happy to see Patrick Stewart.

Feel like they copied Star Wars, Star Trek and went back into history so they could use younger cast and change the series so we can see more movies and not know what will happen next.

No comments: