- I enjoyed Kelsey Song but I was ready for it to end a little sooner, don't know if it was because I was tired or something else. Also by the discription I actually thought Andie was a demon child for real not a troubled child.
- Kelsey is a mother of two children Allie 4 and daniel 6 and lives in Nashville. She moved there from D.C. after her Andy died and her mother also passed away. Kelsey also worked from home doing Loans for people.
- While shopping at Target she saw Andie throwing a fit saying she did not want new clothes and he was not her father. Andie had messy hair,dirty face and way to small clothes. J.D. was looking desperate trying to get Andie to pick out clothes. Kelsey stepped in and got Andie to try on the same outfit that Allie was going to try on. Kelsey than told J.D. what size to get her and what else she needed.
- Turns out that J.D. just found out he was a father to Andie age 5 after her mother died and had moved into the condos right behind Kelsey's house.
- Kelsey kept teaching J.D. how to be a father and traded babysitting with him. It helped Kelsey out of the depression she had fallen into after the deaths in her family. Andie behaved so much better for Kelsey and all three kids got along great. Kelsey is at heart a care giver and she mothered everyone in J.D.'s band and became part of the group behind the scenes or as she told them their first groupie.
- I liked seeing how together they all were flourshing so much better than they were on their own. Can't wait to read more books in the Wilder series.
- I was given this ebook to read in exchange for honest review from Netgalley.
- 06/01/2010 PUB Griffyn Ink