Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Tiny Homes by Lloyd Kahn

5 STARS
The pictures in this book make me want to build a small home. Despite I already have a old home and my books alone would not fit into these homes.
My twenty-three old has wanted to build a tiny home for years now and loved this book too.
The range of all these buildings is astonishing and creative and beautiful most bring the outside landscape right into the homes.
I love the tree houses eventhough I can't climb stairs.
Also like the idea of using building materials that are not being used and thinking of new ways to use them.
I would not like the capsule hotel in Tokyo that people rent 700 a month for a space about the size of  burial plot 6 by 5 feet cant stand up in.
I would love to have a coffee table book that I could look through and get ideas and just look at wonderful pictures and dream.  Lot creativity and dreams and hardwork to make all these wonderful places.
I was given this ebook to read in exchange for honest review from Netgalley.
The pictures did not show as beautiful, clear and color on my kindle but I loaded it and read it on my computer and love it.
01/15/2012 PUB Shelter Publications, Inc.

No comments: