Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Soldier's Sweetheart(The Larkville Legacy)

The Soldier's Sweetheart(The Larkville Legacy) by Soraya Lane
4 STARS
It seems lately I have been reading about soldier's coming home with problems from the war. I wish thier was a magic pill that could help them all. Thank You all for your service.
Nate Calhoun has come back to the family ranch wounded both physcally and emotionly. Nate was Special Forces and he loved his job until the last year of it. Nate is not fitting in at home, as nightly terrors & temper is on edge.
He has not met his brand new siblings.
Walking is hard to do with his wounded leg. When he gets to his tree that he used to spend a lot of time under thier is someone thier, Sarah Anderson.
Sarah was his best friend and they used to dream and plan under thier tree. When Nate finally broke it off she had married his good friend Todd.
Sarah has her own heartache. Todd left her for another women and she is pregnant.
Sarah has always wanted a family and now she knows that she can never have her own.
For me I have only read a few of The Larkville Legacy and they have been apart from each other. To me I really have not connected all the stories together in my mind.
I like how Sarah and Nate are opening up to each other, that thier is no easy answer to solve the problems they have. They seem to be real. I wish thier was more of the surrounding characters involved in the story more.
Thier is a couple of love scenes that I skipped over. It is a nice emotional story.
I will read more of Soraya work in the future.
I was given this ebook to read in exchange for honest review from Netgalley.
01/02/2012 PUB Harlequin Romance 192 pages ISBN-10: 0373178549

No comments: