Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: Barbary Point by Alan Nayes

4 Stars  story 5 Stars on emotions
This is the second book I have read today this was shorter, simpler but I cried a lot of tears reading this story. I was definetly connected to this story.
Kelly was very sucessful and happy with her life.  She was manager of Magazine and engaged to the Owner. Then she got a call that her dad had died and left everything to her. Kelly had not seen her father or  heard from him since she was three.
Kelly flies into town plans to sign papers and leave that same weekend but she found out a little about her dad and somethings about herself.
Like I said its short only 130 pages but it packs a punch, Its romance with fishing and lake Winnebago. I enjoyed it except for my crying.
I was given this ebook in exchange of honest review.

No comments: