Friday, June 1, 2012

Murder takes time by Giacomo Giammatteo

4 STARS BUT ONLY READ 20% because of a lot of bad language,sex scenes & violence. Okay without all the swearing in it I would have finshed the book. I was getting more uncomfortable as I was listening to the book on my Kindle. I decided that finshing a book that was bugging me more & more was stupid and I love books had plenty more to read. I love the writing, the characters, storylines. It was drawing me into the stories. It jumped from now to the past trying to figure out what path brought them to this point. The cop was trying to figure out who the murder was and what the clues left for him personly meant. Like I say if you don't mind the swearing its a really good story. I was given this ebook in exchange for honest review from Librarything. Publisher: Inferno Publishing Company; 1 edition (April 15, 2012) 421 pages

No comments: