Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Flawless by Heather Graham

Description

  • Hardcover: 304 pages
  • Publisher: MIRA (March 29, 2016)


My review: Flawless by Heather Graham

4 STARS

Flawless is a change of pace for Heather Graham.  It has no paranormal aspect to it.  Just a good romantic suspense.  I was not sure who the bad guys were till the end.

Kieran Finnegan is a smart hard working woman.  She just graduated from college and working at a new job full time and then after work she helps work in her family's bar Finnegan.  She cares about the people around her.  Has a great motto.

Kieran is returning a diamond that was taken from a jewelry store when it gets robbed.  She becomes a kidnapped victim.  She is not afraid to take action.  She needs to keep it a secret her real purpose for being in the store at the time of robbery.

I did stay up late till I had finished reading Flawless to see what and who the bad guys were.

The setting for the story is New York City, NY

There are a few love scenes in it.
I like all the FBI Agents in the story.  I hope we get to see more of them in the future.  Plus all of Kieran's family I would like to see again. 

There is a lot of humor along with mystery.

I was given this ebook to read by NetGalley and Harlequin and in return I agreed to give a honest review of Flawless.

No comments: