Friday, December 14, 2012

Having a Killer Time, Wish You Were Here! A Practical Caregiver Caper #6

5 STARS

Having a Killer Time, Wish You Were Here! A Practical Caregiver Caper #6 by Sara M. Barton
This is a lot of short stories dealing with people who are care givers to others around them. They get across the plot,characters and message all come across great.
A couple of these stories hit me personally hard. One had a mother in a wheel chair after a stroke and working hard to relearn things. In my case it was the opposite.
I was the one at 24 had the stroke and was in the hospital for two months. Then months of physical therapy. My mom was the care taker. Still have problems from it to this day. Thats why I can read a lot especially when I get down or in a lot of pain I can escape. Luckily no dead bodies around or attempted murders.
Some of these stories have a big twist in them and some have little twists. Some have some romance and others are using romance for other reasons.
I don't want to give away much. Just have time to read short stories or if you have the time to read them all at once you won't be disapointed in the mystery,action and the endings.
I was given this ebook by the author in the hopes I would give it a honest review.
Published: Aug. 11, 2012 Words: 69224 (approximate) ISBN: 9781476495675

No comments: