Monday, December 10, 2012

Where's Hansel and Gretel's Gingerbread House?: A Gabby Grimm Fairy Tale Mystery #2

4 STARS

The second tale of Gabby Grimm is good, some action,drama,crime solving, but what I like best of her stories is the characters and how they act together and work together.
I really like Gabby and how she cares and wants to help those around her.
Wish I could have had her more with Sam.
Gabby at the begining is chasing a suspect across a snowy roof top and slides off.
Her being sore and full of bruises takes off to go see her cousin that asks for help.
Her cousin is involved with the mob and FBI and her boyfriend has gone missing after she gave him private work papers.
This is a shorter story or novela that I got for free on Smashwords right now. You should give Sara Barton books a try. I like them so far. I believe this is number 5 I have read in the last few days.
Published: Nov. 28, 2012 Words: 36688 (approximate)ISBN: 9781301825486
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/259775

No comments: