Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Course in Murder by Elizabeth Chater

4 STARS
You can tell by the style of clothes and a few other items that the book was written many years ago but the story is still revelant today. I read it in one quick session of time. It was entertaining even though I figured out the guilty
party early in.
Button had a busy first weeks of collage. She made an enemy of fellow freshman, got asked out by senior, even had a Dr. fall for her, witness a murder, couple trys at her life, someone harassing her and be a suspect on the murder.  Button is a Preacher's daughter who's real first name is Boadicea.
Its entertaining I would love to know more about Button's life. I would read more from Elizabeth Chater in the future. I was given this ebook in exchange of honest review from Librarything.
ebook PUB 11/28/2012

No comments: