Saturday, November 17, 2012

Guardian's Beloved Mate by Jodie B. Cooper

4 STARS
Song of the Sídhí #4
I have not read any books in the series,but now want to go and read them. The story does stand alone but would be so much better I believe if I had read them first.
I like the characters and want to more about them.
Guardian Alexander is determined to find his mate Lizzie she went missing 20 years ago.
He set up a camp of youth as bait. He thought they were protected enough that no harm would come to them.
Khr'Vurr are a terrorist group that had kidnapped his mate. He wants to destroy them for revenge and to find Lizzie.
The story has drama,sad parts and humor. It is a clean read. It looks by this short story a good series to read and be entertained by.
I was given this ebook to read by librarything in exchange of honest review.
Published: Oct. 20, 2012 ISBN: 9781301547531 Words: 14033 (approximate)

No comments: