Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hot Coco by Cindy McDonald

4 STARS
I was thinking that the story would go one away and it went in a total different direction that I thought it would. I was drawn into the lives of the characters. I like how most of them grew and changed. I wanted to see what would happen next in thier lives.
Coco Beardmore is a beautiful rich klutzy woman. Things are always happening around her. She needs a different horse trainer the one she has wants her horses out of his barn.
Mike West is a trainer with his family. He sees the beautiful Coco and agrees to train her horses without asking his father. Both Mike and Shane like Coco's looks.
Margie Oconner works for her father in his barn. She has a crush on Mike West. Margie is a plain women and shy. She does not have a lot of skills of how to attract a man. She also needs to learn to read.
Doug O'Conner is a horse trainer. He is a hard man but will stand up for his daughter. Thier place is not well maintained.
Eric West is Mike's father and boss. He is not too happy to have Coco around with her trouble horses. I really ended up liking him a lot.
Coco's troubled horses are funny one sits down at race time. Another flips over backward.
I really enjoyed reading this book and would love to read more books by Cindy. She keeps your interest in her characters and wants to see what happens next in thier lives.
I was given this ebook to read in exchange of honest review from Netgalley.
Publisher: Acorn Book Services (May 30, 2012) pages 202 ASIN: B0087SUA2K

No comments: