Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Kid in Chief by Paul Maguire

4 STARS
Illustrated by Katy Betz
Kid in Chief is a children's book that is cute,smart. You don't even realize all the lessons that are in it.
Bobby Barton the former President of the United States is telling his story about how as a third grader he became The President of the United States and what he did while in office.
I was smileing while reading it. You know it's make believe but it is a cute story.
It teaches about how laws are made,about founding fathers,importance of exercise, trade agreements,white house and secret service in short simple terms. Also in the back are bigger words and thier definations as used in the story.
I would buy this book and let my children read it if they were still young enough.
This is the second book now that I have read of Paul Maguire. They are both enjoyable, and taught something as they entertained, even though the target age is a big difference. I would recommend reading his books. I look forward to reading more of his work in the future.
I was given this ebook to read in return for honest reviews from Netgalley.
11/06/2012 PUB Smith Publicity 80 pages

No comments: