Thursday, June 21, 2012

Review: HER HONOR’S BODYGUARD by Johnny Ray

4 STARS I liked it. Did read it in one session. Did not guess who the bad guy really. Okay I did but I was thinking or him or he is guilty. Noella Peterson not sure what to do. She feels threatened but not overtly. She knows she is being followed. She hope no one sees her go into the P.I. office. Vance Mills detective office. Vance is old boyfriend from law school that had to drop out after his fathers death. He joined the police force till last year when she got him kicked off. Now she feels that he might tell the truth about him being set up. Now Judge Noella Peterson needs to ask him for help. She has gone to police and even the FBI. Vance is surprise to see Noella he listens to her and asks to let him decide on it. Noella walking to her car, a man jumps out and tries to kidnap her. She is fighting and sees Vance run toward her then stop when the driver points gun at him. Vance ends up killing the kidnapper. I like Vance. He knows many different types of fighting,lots of spies type gadgets. He stands up for what he believes. I would love to read more about him. I was given this novel in exchange for honest review from librarything. May 2012 Sir John Publishing

No comments: