Sunday, July 17, 2016

Borrowing Death by Cathy Pegau (Charlotte Brody Mystery #2)

Description

Available Editions

EDITION
ISBN
PRICE







Links



My review:  Borrowing Death by Cathy Pegau  (Charlotte Brody Mystery C#2)

4 Stars

I like this series. Charlotte Brody is a smart, strong character.and follows her own path.  Though I find that I am more like the Chrurch ladies than her on issues.

Charlotte has come to Cordova in Alaska Territory to get away from home and visit her brother.  She writes for local newspaper and articles she sends back to the States.  She is fighting for ending prohibition, right to abortion and women right to vote.

She likes the deputy but has only flirted with him and shared some kisses.  Charlotte wants to figure out who killed a local businessman.  Along the way she gets into some trouble.

This is set in Territory of Alaska.  

It is a good cozy mystery.  Lots of interesting facts about life during that time.  Interesting ending and want to see how that will work out in the future..

I look forward to reading more from Cathy Pegau in the future.

I was given this ARC to read for  free from NetGalley and Kensington Books.  I agreed to give a honest review of Borrowing Death.


No comments: