Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Discovering You by Brenda Novak (Whiskey Creek #10)

Description

  • Series: Whiskey Creek (Book 10)
  • Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
  • Publisher: Mira (May 24, 2016)

My review: Discovering You by Brenda Novak  (Whiskey Creek #10)

3 1/2 STARS

I like the plot. It is good to see more of the Amos family. There are a lot of new characters introduced, Some I loved, felt sorry for and those I hated just like I was supposed to. There is a lot of drama, romance, violence and few sex scenes.

India Sommers  moves into Whiskey Creek with her little girl Cassia.  India lost her husband to murder by her old boyfriend.  She is scared because he got a hung jury. She moved into the house next door to the Amos family.

Rod Amos works for the family auto repair.  He starts off with a fight.  He sure realizes how lucky he was to have his big brother in his life.  Rod wants to help India.  Rod takes big risks to help India.

I wish this book had less love scenes and more of the interaction between the characters.    I like Van and hope to here he is better.

I now want to see more of Mack and Grady Amos.

I was given this ebook to read from NetGalley and Harlequin.  In return I agreed to give a honest review of Discovering you.

No comments: