Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #18)

Description

  • Series: Krewe of Hunters
  • Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
  • Publisher: Mira (May 24, 2016)

My review: Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #18)

5 STARS

Wow it kept me guessing till the end on who the killer was.  The ending was so sweet it brought me to tears.  Was not expecting that. This might be book #18 but it was still fresh and a nail biter.  There was only one Krewe and it was Jackson Crow himself.

Jude McCoy was a local FBI Agent in New Orleans and was partnered with Jackson for a serial murder.  They chased the suspect right onto a cruise ship. Not any just cruise ship but a old one that was used as a hospital ship in WW11.  It was known as a ghost ship to some.

Alexi Cromwell works in the piano bar.  She plays the piano.  Alexi also sees and talks to ghosts.

The ghosts are fun and arrange of characters that play a big part in the story.  I really enjoyed them.  Another big part of the story is the weather.

There is lots of drama, action, murder and romance.  There were a couple of love scenes.  

I look forward to reading more books from Heather Graham in the future.

I was given this ebook to read from NetGalley and Harlequin.  In return I agreed to give a honest review of Haunted Destiny.

No comments: