Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Mansfield Rescue by Beth Cornelison (Mansfield Brothers #3)

Description

A single father discovers the price of revenge and the power of love

After his wife's murder, Grant Mansfield vowed to stay true to her memory and to protect their children. But fate has other plans. His temporary houseguest, injured smokejumper Amy Robinson, has him burning with a white-hot attraction, and the single dad's nightmare comes true when his older daughter is kidnapped.

Grant is just the man the adventurous Amy never knew she needed, his children the family she never knew she wanted. Before she can rescue his lonely heart, the handsome widower must become a hero. Only Grant can rescue his little girl. But time is running out…
File Size: 413 KB
Print Length: 288 pages
Publisher: Harlequin Romantic Suspense (December 1, 2014)


My review: The Mansfield Rescue by Beth Cornelison (Mansfield Brothers #3)

4 stars

I have liked the Mansfield brothers. Grant is a single father after his wife was killed. He works for the family construction company and works on cars in his spare time. He is still mourning what he lost.

Amy Robinson is a smoke jumper who had a bad landing and broke her ankle on a jump. So she can't work the rest of summer. She decided to go visit her mom and finds her step-father out of jail back there. Amy takes her classic car and leaves. She doesn't get far before it quits.

This book is full of flirting, drama, cute kids and dealing with a fathers worst nightmare. I laughed, I cried happy tears and part of it was sad. I was drawn into the book and wanted things to work out for the best. I even wanted to yell at a few characters too. This was a good fast read that had a bit of hard topics to deal with. It was also a clean read. The suspense part of the book was short but good.

I would love to read the first book of the three brothers that I had missed reading. I would read more books by Beth Cornelison in the future.

I was given this ebook to read by Net Galley and Harlequin. In return I agreed to give honest review of the Mansfield Rescue.

No comments: