Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ponderize, Save 2 goals

So I decided to take these two challenges from a talk this week. 

1. First was to save every week.  The amount is your personal goal. 
     My goal is survey amount I earn on paypal. 3 a survey


2. To pick a scripture each week,  write or post where you can see it all week and ponderize it all week long to help fight all the evil in the world.  If we are thinking about a scripture all week will help us to keep our eye to the Lord.

   Luke 21:36  is first goal  10/4/2015

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


Why I chose this scripture.  I need to pray more and better.  Love the promises

What scripture would you choose to ponderize for a week?  What are your thoughts about Luke 21:36?  Want to join the challenge?  I need to save more, study scripture more and pray more.

No comments: