Monday, September 3, 2012

Duty and the Beast by Trish Morey

4 STARS

I was not sure if I would like this book by reading the back but I did like it.
Thier was one love scene that I skipped over.
I like Aisha and would be mad if my choice was taken from me too. At first Zoltan Al Farouk bin Shamal is not to my likeing he is Arogant ,proud and he is right and he is being forced into things too.
But the more I saw and heard where he was coming from and how he grew with the knowledge that he had I fell a little in love with him too.
Mustafa is a character that I do not like at all.
Zoltan good friends I hope thier stories get told soon. because I want to read them.
Aisha is a virgin and was saving herself for the future husband she wanted to marry for love. When she is kidnapped my Mustafa and told that she would have to marry him.
Then she was rescued and thought on her way home but instead was going to be married to Zoltan right away. If she refused to marry him than he can't be King of his country but also her father would not be King or her brothers would not be King in the future of her own kingdom.
Aisha has the power to dethrown two kingdoms and she can not do it. She feels powerless and alone.
Zoltan's friend opens his eyes to what it must be like for Aisha to be forced to marry a stranger. Zoltan does not beleve that Aisha is a virgin he just thinks she is a spoiled princess.
This is a fast read that I did enjoy and look forward to more books from Trish.
I was given this ebook to read in exchange for honest review from Netgalley.
08/21/2012 PUB Harlequin imprint Harlequin Presents 256 pages







No comments: