Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bayou Bubba by Sam Cheever


 
 
 
 

Where Miss Fortune meets Miss Chance

Miss Felicity Chance’s father is missing, and her sexy PI Calford Amity thinks he’s found him. Together, they follow a trail of gold coins to Sinful, Louisiana, where a homeless guy named Bayou Bubba turns up dead with an alligator tooth in his hand and a gold coin between his teeth. Is Bubba Miss Chance’s long lost father? Or will the mystery of his disappearance suck her down into the bogs of the Bayou, and ruin her favorite purse?

  • File Size: 757 KB
  • Print Length: 76 pages
  • Publisher: Kindle Worlds (February 16, 2015)





  • My review: Bayou Bubba by Sam Cheever

    4 STARS

    This is my first kindle worlds book that I have read. This is in the world of Miss Fortune  but written by a different writer. If I compare to Jana than this would be only 3 stars. But I thought it was a good novella that was entertaining and true to Miss Fortune world.

    I liked the characters and would like to see more of Miss Felicity Chance. I love that she cares about her father and has gone to look for him.  She also loves purses.

    Bayou Bubba is dead and clues lead Felicity and her PI Cal to thinking he might be her father but can't get a positive ID on the body so they try and back track him.

    I would have liked a longer book. More in depth of characters and there past.
    I would read more from Sam Cheever in the future I have already downloaded one .

    No comments: