Monday, August 1, 2011

The House at Sea's End by Elly Griffths

5 stars
Thier are a lot of things in this story I liked and some I did not. Personally all the different affairs dont like.  I have not read the other books that are before this one, But I want to now.
Ruth is a brand new mom. Her daughter is Kate. Kate father is Nelson, but no one knows that. Nelson is a Policeman and happily married man.
Ruth is a professor teaches archaeologie and helps the police when old remains are found. Ruth is struggling the whole way through the book with being a new mom. Feels quilty when she leaves kate to go to work. Finding baby sitters.
Thier are 6 bodies buried by the ocean  ane once they start moving the rocks they have only till the high tide comes to get everything out or be lost to sea.
They have to find out how old and where they came from.
Its a good mystery and good insight to her friends and coworker's. A little hard for me with the English meaning of some of the police terms like DCI. I would read more of her books.
I was given this ebook in exchange for honest review.
01/12/2012 PUB Houghton Mifflin Harcour

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would recommend the first book in the series The Crossing Places although I felt number three was the best in the series.