Monday, August 29, 2011

review:The Cater Street Hangman by Anne Perry

4 STARS
I read the 2011 Open Road ebook edition of this book. This is the first book I have read of hers but won't be the last. I was into the characters I really like charlotte and her sisters.
Charlotte is reading the paper in secret because her father thinks that their is only a little on the news fit for women and he will read it to them. So she reads them when the servants put it away for them to read so at least its a day old by the time she can read it.
Charlotte has a crush on her sister Sarah's husband. She is very out spoken and not afraid to say things to others. She is also caring about others and trys to help when she can.
Sarah is married and she lives with her husband and her mother & Father, two sisters and grandmother in the same house.
Emily is the youngest of the three sisters and romance is very important to her.  She can manuver with the best of them.
Someone is killing women on their street with a wire around their necks. Soon everyone is questioning everyone else.  Pitt is the policeman that is in charge asking all the questions.
I did not guess the real murder till the end of the book I suspected a few but was wrong. I recieved this ebook from netgalley in exchange for honest review.
06/14/2011 PUB OPEN ROAD

No comments: